- BBarbaraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
This sweater is beautiful in every way!
- JCJane C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAddicted to LK Jumpers
Great quality knitwear, soft and very well made. Also have the cable knit in the grey. These jumpers have been the purfect adition for the winter months on the Monaro.
- YRYvonne R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat fit, beautiful feel.
Loved the oatmeal cable knit, make it in red and I’ll buy one of them as well 🤞🤞👍👍
- AAnne-MarieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoThe best
I've been trying to find a decent merino jumper for ages. This jumper is lovely. The wool does not scratch at all. It's soft, smooth, not very thick but heavy and warm. Worth every penny and I'm tempted to buy another one! I bought a large as I have a bad habit of shrinking things, it is about the size I would expect.
- MMichelleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBeautiful Merino Wool
I bought a navy merino jumper from Lady Kate. It is made of beautiful merino wool and is very warm. I wish I could buy one in bright red. I am waiting for the days to get cold.
Based in rural Australia,
We design classic pieces that are flattering and can be worn year after year, so every time you wear a Lady Kate jumper you'll look, and feel, beautiful.
Our designs are timeless and classic, because you'll have them for years and years, and all our styles are flattering, because six years of pregnancies, breastfeeding and body changes has taught me that our clothes need to be forgiving.